Saturday, October 24, 2009
Party like it's 1999!!
Megan turned 10 this week!!! Amazing little kid has been around for a decade. The pictures are all out of order (as usual) but these are from her actual birthday dinner with the family and from her friend party we did today. I'm too exhausted to go through them all and comment between them but there are some of games, the Rubber Duck birthday party (Megan collects them and so she chose that as her birthday theme), the cake I made, the girls putting the candles on the poor thing, and Meg starting the trend of shoving her own face into her pumpkin pie (which she opted for instead of cake at her family party). Tons of fun!!!!!!














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWESOME CAKE MIRIAM. I am totally impressed with that ducky cake! Its right up there with my electric guitar cake I did for halen when she was 4! Well, I'm sure yours was much harder but I think its quite a sense of accomplishment to make a cake look so awesome!! GOOD JOB!
Post a Comment