The time has come! It's back to school...
Tell me how you really feel--HeeeHeeeee
My Elementary School Students:
Isaac-First grader
Reese-Third grader
Georgia-Sixth grader
First day of Middle School:
Megan-Seventh grader
Forgot to get an individual of Kaitlin, but here's our carpool friends:
FRESHMAN!!!!!
This is Isaac's "I'm SOOOOOOO EXCITED!" look.
Wow, Reese surrounded by girls. Am I surprised?
Sweet, smart, and handsome!
Georgia and her friends-Queens of the School
-or at least the biggest Fish in the pond :o)
I wanted a picture of Megan and her best friend Ashlyn waiting for the bus, but it took me too long to get the others into their lines and settled. Luckily, they posed for me from inside the bus! ;o)
Megan helped me grill dinner last night and while we waited she drew this sweet picture on the sidewalk. It gave (and continues to give) me the warm fuzzies I need to chase away the little bit of sadness and loneliness that are hiding in my tummy today. No tears for me-how can I be sad when their excitement is so infectious?!
Here's to a GREAT year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment