Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Belated 2012 Update

Isaac (almost 7)

Reese (8)

Kaitlin (15)
Georgia (11)

Megan (13)

Miriam and Ken (Older than we feel)
Blogspot is doing things a little different and I CANNOT figure out how to turn Kaitlin and Georgia right side up. Sorry!

So this is way too late to be considered a Christmas letter but these were the photos that went out with the ones I actually got in the mail. :o}

We had a pretty good year in 2012. I spent much of the first half of the year recovering from a knee surgery that turned out more serious than we'd hoped for.  The kids continued their school, activities, and hobbies.  Ken also continued his hobbies--autocross racing being a big one.  He didn't have a lot of spare time since he was the bishop of our ward, but he tried to race as often as time allowed and he got to race on a real track in Utah which was great fun for him.

Our family has really been blessed through Ken's calling.  I get to be the nursery music leader and that is super fun.  All of the kids started full time at school last fall and I started back to school too.  I am attending BYU-I on-line and will graduate next spring if all goes well.  I will have a Bachelors of University Studies with emphasis in Communications and Family Science.  It's been an interesting adjustment for me, going back to school after 16 years off, but it's also been good.

I can't believe my kids are so big!  They are all so active in everything.  They like school and church and get along somewhat well with one another. ;o)

That's all for now!  Hope to post more later!

No comments: