Monday, March 2, 2009

Pay It Forward

PAY IT FORWARD.....
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. Please keep in mind the following information which applies to this offer:

1-It will be a surprise and I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- It will be homemade.(But remember I am not like many of you, so therefore it will not be amazing or creative but it will be heartfelt!!)
3-You will receive your gift sometime this year. (that gives me plenty of time right!!)

HERE'S THE CATCH: You must post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who follow the directions.

***If you have not seen the movie Pay It Forward, you must rent it or check it out from the library and watch it. It is a good show. (It will make you cry however, so if you are like me and are too affected by emotional things, you're forewarned)

3 comments:

Mandy Waters said...

does this offer apply to those of us who live in Las Vegas?

springrose said...

Ok, you twisted my arm, Now I just have to think of something that wont take to much time to make and use that as my 5 pay it foreward things. Great idea, by the way we have blondies boots, didn't know if you used your kiddos actual names!! I will try to mail them this weekend!

Me Myself and I said...

What a great idea! That movie made me cry a lot too.
Are you going to check our blogs to make sure we're following the rules? ;)