Here are pictures of Georgia and her best friend, Jordyn, after they performed in their class musical performance. A picture of Megan and kids from her class during their musical performance. A picture of Kaitlin holding Reese during her language classes reading of their "What Freedom Means To Me" essays.
Megan and Georgia getting ready to play basketball. Georgia has since decided not to play anymore. She wasn't getting passed to and really wasn't enjoying it, so I decided I'd let her quit. It's too bad though since she was one of the only ones who moved to get open and she did pretty well on defense. Isaac is as obsessed as his dad when it comes to driving RC cars and trucks!! And Ken out with the kids enjoying the Idaho snow. Cute snowman, huh!
Reese had "P" day at preschool and his teacher painted a panda on his hand. Megan and Isaac being too cute for words! And Isaac was playing with these gloves and begging me to take a picture of him. I LOVED how this picture shows his big brown eyes!!
Here's me, Megan, and Georgia at their big school musical performances in December. Georgia's class did western themed songs. We borrowed the "10 gallon" hat. :)
Well, Isaac is still awake and bugging me. I decided I'd let him stay out here and bug me instead of staying in with his brother or sisters keeping them up. Ken's out of town for work and I always have a hard time getting to sleep when he's not here. I guess it's late enough I should go give it a try. Hope you like the pictures and I'll try to post again soon.
Happy February!!!!
2 comments:
thanks for sharing your life with us!!
These were VERy fun pictures. Thanks for the e-mail reminder about the update. I have to say its hard for me to keep checking and checking and checking a blog to see if its been updated or not. I have a couple friends who haven't updated theirs for a long time and I dont' want to miss it when they do but its frustrating to go and check and nothings changed. (I don't add to mine very often so I'm not cussing anyone out I just understand how it is!) I just added a bunch of new pictures too. My kids still talk about Idaho and visiting you and the sleepover and how much fun it was. Boston asks at least once a month when we are going to go to idaho again.
Post a Comment