Friday, December 26, 2008

Isaac's Birthday


Isaac turned 3 the beginning of December and had a fun birthday. When asked what he wanted for dinner, the answer was pizza, so lucky mom was off the hook from cooking.


We had just recently watched Wall-e for the first time, so Megan used and empty box and made Isaac his own "Wall-e", that only lasted for the night, but it was still so cute!



He loves cars and trucks, especially Disney's Cars and Radio Control "Monster Trucks"!




Yes, he is holding this all by himself!!!



We've played this Sequence Jr. a lot and both he and Reese love it.



Isaac loves to have me take his picture, but only when he wants me to, not when I want to.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the Wall-E costume!! What a sweet sister.

Jamie Lyn said...

OMG Look at the beautiful family I remember when it was just the the girls..... how have u been? We are back here in nm....i hope to hear from ya soon my blog is
thegerharts.blogspot.com