Friday, December 5, 2008

Neglectful


I just realized how long it's been since I've updated my blog!! I'm being way too neglectful. I was invited to join Facebook and have spent a lot of time finding old friends. But I decided I'd post a quick picture of my family at Disneyland last November. We really were at the happiest place on earth. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Rohde for taking the picture. I've found recently that I don't have many actual full family photos. Usually, either Ken or I are missing.

It was Isaac's birthday today. He's 3!! I'll try to get a post out soon about it.

2 comments:

Anziano Cannariato said...

Hi Miriam and family,

We received your wonderful Christmas picture and card today. I appreciate knowing you have a blog as we have found ours invaluable not that our family is kinda far flung. Have a great Christmas! Your Cousin, Steve

Tina said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful card!! I am so glad when we finally find friends that we have been looking for. I think that I must have been spelling your last name wrong :(

Your kids are beautiful and we will get you all a card when ours go out after Christmas. Being pregnant has made everything be pushed back about 6 weeks but oh well... check out our blog and see how big the kids are.

Lewis and Christina