People are always saying how much Isaac looks so much like Ken. In fact, Ken often refers to him as "mini-me". In this picture even the gray hair is common. :) I will concede the point to a degree, but I also want to point out that the picture below shows he and I have the same eyes. He'll tell me that on occasion..."mine brown eyes, mom...yours brown eyes." One of my favorite pictures of all time is one of my mom, dad and I on the day they dropped me off at college. I am standing between them and though we are all smiling there are tears in our eyes. My mom and I had the exact same eyes. This will be something I will cherish sharing with my own little guy.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Parts of Us Both
People are always saying how much Isaac looks so much like Ken. In fact, Ken often refers to him as "mini-me". In this picture even the gray hair is common. :) I will concede the point to a degree, but I also want to point out that the picture below shows he and I have the same eyes. He'll tell me that on occasion..."mine brown eyes, mom...yours brown eyes." One of my favorite pictures of all time is one of my mom, dad and I on the day they dropped me off at college. I am standing between them and though we are all smiling there are tears in our eyes. My mom and I had the exact same eyes. This will be something I will cherish sharing with my own little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment