I actually got Isaac to dress up for the preschool party (he refused to for the trunk or treat the night before) but he was a total crank! I understood why when he barfed later that afternoon!!
We joined with the younger home preschool group for the party. This is most of the kids. Reese is the giraffe on the bench.
Isaac was a huge crank at the trunk or treat until his dad arrived about 45 minutes late. Then he was fine...Daddy's Boy!! His hair was painted red, white, and blue earlier, but now it just looks gray, like his dad's. Hee Hee
The trunk or treat dinner was so packed they ran out of tables so our family ate on the floor. Ken came over after and laid his head in my lap. Of course, our little daddy's boy followed suit.
We brought some friends, Kalli and Rachel, with us to trunk or treat.
Megan in the school parade. She wanted to be a chimney sweep. If you look really closely you can tell she's carrying one of those small fireplace brooms. Ken felt that was a safer option than those big poky brushes you really use to clean your chimney!
Kaitlin wanted to be an ice cream cone. This is the best thing I could come up with. I'm not super happy with how it turned out, but I learn from experience. (I should already know that sewing is not my forte, but I guess I'm still learning that.)
Georgia is Raggedy Ann (in the wrong colors) wearing an old road show costume of mine. Each time (I did it three times) her hair got less and less curly.
Reese wanted to be a tiger, but we only had a Tigger costume, which was okay with him, but it was just enough too small for him that I couldn't let him wear it, so he settle for the giraffe. I think he makes one heck of a cute giraffe though!!
Georgia went trick or treating with her best friend, Jordyn and her mom, and Ken and I took our other kids out. Ken was a great sport and put on his Sumo wrestler costume for our Trick or Treating adventure. I think he was the most popular costume of the night.
I love how realistic Ken's costume is...even the wedgie looks real! :)
1 comment:
What fun costumes! Wow, you had a Halloween WEEK! How fun.
Love the wedgie shot! Toooo funny!! I'm still laughing.
Post a Comment