She's enjoying it a lot, though over half of their games have been rained out. Out of a possible 5 games they've only played 2. She hit two out of three times at bat and ran the bases really well. This is a picture of her in the "dugout" sitting in the batting line up (she's the one looking toward the camera) and then one of her right before her first hit in a game. Softball is one of the sports I don't have much experience at, but thank goodness I paid attention in PE cause I think I know the basics at least. :)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Megan
Megan wanted to give softball a try this summer. Kaitlin played t-ball one summer when she was about 4, but other than that our family hasn't had much experience with the smaller white balls with red laces, gloves, helmets, and bats.
She's enjoying it a lot, though over half of their games have been rained out. Out of a possible 5 games they've only played 2. She hit two out of three times at bat and ran the bases really well. This is a picture of her in the "dugout" sitting in the batting line up (she's the one looking toward the camera) and then one of her right before her first hit in a game. Softball is one of the sports I don't have much experience at, but thank goodness I paid attention in PE cause I think I know the basics at least. :)

She's enjoying it a lot, though over half of their games have been rained out. Out of a possible 5 games they've only played 2. She hit two out of three times at bat and ran the bases really well. This is a picture of her in the "dugout" sitting in the batting line up (she's the one looking toward the camera) and then one of her right before her first hit in a game. Softball is one of the sports I don't have much experience at, but thank goodness I paid attention in PE cause I think I know the basics at least. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment