Just wanted to say thanks to these dear friends and Love Ya!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Good Friends and Good Food
I had the great pleasure to go out to dinner at Olive Garden recently with my two beautiful friends, Tiffany and Elizabeth. We talked and ate and reconnected (we became friends in the same ward but Tiffany now lives in a town outside of I.F. and Elizabeth moved to another stake). It's hard to tell, but there's two people in each side of the booth...yep, Tiffany is expecting (only weeks away from D day at picture time, only days now...) Doesn't she look FANTASTIC!
Just wanted to say thanks to these dear friends and Love Ya!
Just wanted to say thanks to these dear friends and Love Ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh you are sooooo kind! See, I was thinking that I looked more like I was expecting triplets! :) That really was a WONDERFUL evening! Can't wait to do it again! Love you! Tiffany
By the way you and Elizabeth look beautiful in this picture! Thanks for being my "dates" :)
Hey Guys! Wish that I could have been there with you! I'm going to be there for the month of June. Only a couple more weeks. So...we have to have a girls night out! Love Ya! Malinda
Post a Comment