I had a wonderful Mother's Day and wanted to share a picture of little monkey's! It was a BEAUTIFUL day to take an outdoor picture or two.
What makes me smile when I look at this picture is that Megan has a real creative streak in her and she likes to write stories. There is often a cyclops in her stories...are you seeing the connection? :)
Megan and Isaac doing a corkscrew, or whatever you call it when you twist the chains of a swing and then let go... I was proud to get a good action shot.
The girls got to sing in Relief Society--"Teach Me to Walk In the Light", so I actually took the time to do their hair. Georgia got a fancy bun and ringlets at her temples. I think she looks just beautiful!! Love this picture!
This was our "silly face" picture after Isaac finally escaped my arms.
I got a big delicious breakfast, and a marvelous dutch oven dinner, but since we gobbled those up without a camera in tow, I'll only be able to show you the pictures of the cards and gifts I got from my cute family...
A homemade doll that Megan, Georgia, and the boys worked on together. Probably to remind me that I'm grateful to be the mom of bigger kids and no more newborns. :) They even put one of their newborn shirts on it from Lovelace, where Kaitlin and Megan were born.
A poem that Kaitlin wrote about me. Very sweet and thoughtful!! Hope you can read it.
The kids' card to me...(They also each made me one at church, and numerous others at school, but I didn't get pictures of them all. They were all precious!)
Ken's card to me...hope you can read his personal touches, they're pretty funny.
MMMMMMMMM, yummy!!!!! This is what Ken got me since I couldn't think of anything I needed. Plus he knows that I don't want him to spend a lot. He did get the "expensive" chocolates though. :)
Here are two bracelets that Megan and Georgia made me. Georgia made the beaded bracelet at school and was so excited that she gave it to me on Friday because she couldn't wait!
And the present that made me belly laugh...
A coupon book from Megan...
Why would this make me laugh?
You're not finding the humor yet, but just wait...
And here's the punch line, hope you can read it...
Redeem this coupon and I'll clean my room 0 times...
HA HA HA HA HA---only Megan...
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great day! Glad you had nice weather! We did too, wish it had stayed!!! Also glad i'm not the only one who doesn't want a lot spent on me! Also just glad to get mom things and not the Are you smarter than a 5th grader game like last year!!
What a fun day! And you all look so beautiful. What a great mother and children picture! Love, Tiffany
p.s. I'm Back! :)
Post a Comment