Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Here's my little monkeys all dressed up for Halloween, plus a few fun photos of related events...

Isaac as a ghost for his preschool party, but then he changed his mind for the trunk or treat. Thank heaven for a costume box and lightsabers...

Isaac as Luke Skywalker

Reese as Anakin (though we started out calling him Obi Wan, until everyone said how much he looked like the big Anakin)

Georgia wanted to be a hippie...I think I ended up channeling Nancy Sinatra.

Megan's a big baby. I couldn't believe how hard it was to find footie pajamas her size!

I didn't get a picture of just Kaitlin in her costume, but this is her as a gypsy with her friend (and our pretend adopted daughter) Lizzy, who was a psychic.

We met Darth Vader at the trunk or treat and it wasn't looking so good, you know, death grip and all...

Never underestimate the power of the force from two jedi...

Even Princess Leia got in on the action

"Luke...I am your father..."

Aren't my Jedi's handsome?!

Kaitlin and Lizzy are reading each others minds

Groovy dance moves!

No comments: