Kaitlin is the one with her back to us and her hand highest on the trophy. She was number 12.
This is our awesome team!
Every girl (and coach) got a medal.
Reese had his last soccer game of the season on Tuesday. He did great. He is really fast and is great at getting the ball away from his opponents.
We always have to do a funny face picture when Isaac is around. He's such a ham.
Kaitlin also ran for student government. This was her poster. She also had to do a resume, a lunchtime game/activity, and a speech. She didn't win the election but she handled it well and didn't seem too disappointed. It seems to have been a good learning experience for her.
Our girls have been so blessed by women in our ward who are willing to put on 4-H camps and classes. They have entered things in the county fair and state fair and love to get the ribbons. They've gotten a couple of Outstandings. I'm so proud of them!
1 comment:
Nice job Rohde clan! I'm proud of each of you! Seriously though - I often feel lacking in the mother department when I look at you with your five kids and see all you do and all they do and wonder why I can't even seem to get my self in gear. I guess mine are younger but I am going to need some help! You are a lovely mom and your kids and Ken are lucky to have you Miriam!
Post a Comment