For those of you who have been helping me in my lamentable attempts at accessorizing for the wedding, here are pictures of the broach on the side of my dress and my shoes. (I got the shoes on clearance for $4!!!!) Jenny wants silver shoes and silver jewelry. I'm hoping to find some earrings and necklace that match the silver/rhinestone theme and possibly the flowers in the middle. If not, the Long's found me a beautiful silver choker and earrings that I'll wear. Thank you!!!
Monday, May 2, 2011
Bridesmaid's Assundries
For those of you who have been helping me in my lamentable attempts at accessorizing for the wedding, here are pictures of the broach on the side of my dress and my shoes. (I got the shoes on clearance for $4!!!!) Jenny wants silver shoes and silver jewelry. I'm hoping to find some earrings and necklace that match the silver/rhinestone theme and possibly the flowers in the middle. If not, the Long's found me a beautiful silver choker and earrings that I'll wear. Thank you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment