*Proud Mama of 5 Awesome Kiddos
*Happy Wife of Handsome Husband
*Extra-Ordinary Cook
*Champion Napper
*Hater of Winter
*Taxi Driver Supreme
*Big Fan of You! Thanks for reading.
o.k. YOu got some REALLY GOOD pictures! I am so not a photographer. I will try to get our pictures sent to you soon. And I know things have been crazy for you with your knee, and the clots and now BISHOP stuff! WOW. So don't worry about it. I'll bug you about it in a couple months how does that sound! We had so much fun. Its fun to look at your pictures!!
1 comment:
o.k. YOu got some REALLY GOOD pictures! I am so not a photographer. I will try to get our pictures sent to you soon. And I know things have been crazy for you with your knee, and the clots and now BISHOP stuff! WOW. So don't worry about it. I'll bug you about it in a couple months how does that sound! We had so much fun. Its fun to look at your pictures!!
Post a Comment