Sunday, April 24, 2011

Playing Catch Up

So I'm going to try to quickly catch you up on our last couple of months...

Megan and her best friend Ashlyn got to perform in the school talent show. They sang and danced to Inside Out's Snowman Medley. It was SO FUNNY! These girls are definitely talented!!




Reese came out from getting ready for bed one night and said, "Look Mom! I've got a big bum!" He had stuffed a pillow in his pajamas! SO FUNNY!!!!



This was my birthday, the end of March. I'm SO excited to get new oven mitts (I've been asking for them since last year, but Ken didn't think that was exciting enough for a gift...until I insisted it was) and mint brownies!



Reese's birthday is shortly before mine. He had a friend party at a gymnastics place and Reese loved it! We also had fun family party with a cake that Grandma Rohde made decorated like a UFO.







This is Megan at her spring piano recital. She did very well at piano festival this year.

No comments: