Watching Daddy and his "little red corvette" in the 100 foot drag races.
I got to be a bridesmaid in my friend Jenny's wedding (I'm going to try to do a blog post on this sometime).
Hamilton Cousin Fun!! The grins in this one proves their related. :o)
Okay, is it just me or in the above photo is Reese the new John Travolta minus the white leisure suit and black shirt open down the front?!
Teeball and softball! Note that Isaac is a switch hitter. Whichever side I went to to take a picture, he decided he'd bat with his back to me. :o}
Reese could smack that ball into the outfield and he is SO fast!
Megan started fast pitch softball this summer. So much different than machine pitch!! She really loves it though.
Georgia started softball this year on a team called the Lady Tigers. She had a ton of fun and is a great hitter and first baseman.
We love our pool!
It was our 15th Wedding Anniversary this year--flowers AND chocolate!!!
Ken,Paul, and Grandpa Rohde on Father's Day
Sorensen cousins and Papa Kent and Grandma Bev
With the Rohde Cousins
Kaitlin played soccer through June.
Phewww...I smile remembering, but it also makes me tired to think about it all. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment