Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Basketball Team


This is a picture of my girls' basketball team that I coached in January. We were the Pythons...a fierce name for a not so fierce team. But we had fun!! It's amazing to me how much more grown up my girls look after just a few months!!

3 comments:

Mandy Waters said...

I'm so excited that you're blogging!!! Now I won't need to wait for the e-mail update. You have Beautiful kids. I hope we can add two girls to the end of our three boys and be like you guys- only backwards.

Mel said...

Hey Miriam! I was so excited to see you have a blog. It is my new favorite past time. I LOVE it. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. Check out my blog too!!! It is so fun to keep in touch this way.

Melinda

christensenfamily-moo.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Yea, Miriam!! When you said you would like to be able to blog, I didn't think you'd start 3 days later! You're awesome. That's so fun that you can coach. I have no athletic ability ... no, seriously. None. : )