Saturday, June 28, 2008

Better By the Dozen...


Well, not that I think Ken will actually look at our blog, but I wanted to wish him a Happy 12th Anniversary today!! I wish I had our wedding photos in a digital format so I could show you the "now" and "then" photos, but I don't. Just imagine us 12 years younger and more than 12 pounds lighter!

1 comment:

Jenni and fam said...

Happy Anniversary! We remember the younger Rohdes so we don't need a picture. We have some great memories of yours and our younger years...at good old Lexington. I was even remembering how we had Kailyn stay overnight with us too. How funny. That is great that your girls enjoy the plays and already have that talent in their list of talents. Halens till needs to find her "niche" or her thing that she likes.
We'll be seeing you 7/18 until 7/20. I made plans with Ken so hopefully he updated you. Hope girls camp was fun.