Sunday, December 29, 2013

Georgia's 2013

I have accomplished many things over the past year. One of these things is that I made it to the 7th grade! I did it!
D.A.R.E. Graduation--end of 6th grade

I have also boosted in my writing curriculum. Last trimester I was in regular English now I am in honors. Which leads up to my next accomplishment; I am officially a published writer!  My poem "Rain"is in the book Discovered, "Rain" is on page 49. This is one of the greatest accomplishments I've ever made!

A reward given to my whole family was that we went to Disneyland for the third time, we went  on the 9th of December and returned on the 13th... Well technically the 14th, we got back at 2:37 AM.
Starting our Disneyland adventure

One more thing before I have to leave you, I made it into Young Women's this year ! I have enjoyed several activities and can't wait to enjoy this program.
With all my love,
Georgia Rohde

I'll add a little more about Georgia.  She ended up having an emergency appendectomy right before the end of school last spring.  She was a trooper!  They pulled four teeth that were loose before doing the surgery and the tooth fairy's helpers (doctors and nurses) gave her $7!

Girls Camp Skit

She went to girls camp this summer and seemed to have a ton of fun.  She is playing basketball.  She loves singing in her school choir and has gotten to sing in a duet and trio at her last two concerts.  She was a "princess" for Halloween.
Halloween 2013

No comments: