Sunday, December 29, 2013

Reese's 2013



This last year I started 4th grade.  My teacher says I’m really smart and I can learn up to 7th grade math.  When I finish my work at school my teacher asks me to help other kids who are having a hard time.

I played arena flag football in the spring. (In orange on the far right)  My coach made me the center most of the time because he said I could snap the ball well.  I was also a receiver and sometimes quarterback, but that was only on special plays.  I scored a few touchdowns.  I played soccer in the fall.  I had the same coach that I’ve had before.  I scored a lot of goals.  My team was really good—we only lost once and we tied once. (Sorry, we couldn't find any pictures) I am now in basketball season.  Games will start in January.
I became a bear in cub scouts and my leaders are fun.

I turned 9 in March and will turn 10 in less than four months.  I like being in primary and wearing my suit and bow-tie.  I was James Bond for Halloween.

No comments: