Hi there! We're just gonna start, okay? Cool!
Early this year, I performed Skyfall by Adele in my
school’s talent show. I sang, and my friend, Hannah, played the piano. I was
also in the school district musical, Hello, Dolly!. (See pictures in a post further down) I was in the
ensemble and really enjoyed the show. Over the summer I took a 4-H
photojournalism class with my two sisters and entered a couple photos into the County Fair.
![]() |
| Me and Hannah at the Talent Show |
![]() |
| Waiting for Kelly Clarkson!! |
I also have the coolest parents ever because my mom took me and my two younger sisters to a Kelly Clarkson concert in Provo at the Stadium of Fire on the 4th of July. It. Was. AWESOME. I've wanted to see her for years and so it was really super amazing and I loved it!!!
![]() |
| With our cousin Tessa, outside the Stadium of Fire |
| At Camp |
I also got to go to Girls Camp with
both of my sisters in August. It was a blast and I loved being there with my
sisters and my Dad.
I started my sophomore year at Compass Academy this
September and really enjoy it there. I tried out for the Idaho Falls High
School women’s choir, Dimensions, and made it in as a 1st Soprano. I
really enjoy it. So far we have had two concerts and have also performed at the
Festival of Trees. For Halloween I was Katniss Everdeen (surprise, surprise).
My friends told me I was supposed to be something different than I was the
other 364 days of the year, but I didn’t listen.
| Halloween |
I turned 16 on
November 21st and I had my birthday party a few days before. It was
a HUGE project, and it took a lot of work, but it was awesome. I have really
awesome parents and siblings that helped me a lot. It was Hunger Games themed,
and we had a ton of activities. One of my friend’s mom has her own cake
business and made my birthday cake, which was AWESOME.
I had about 20 friends
come, and it turned out great. On my birthday, Catching Fire came out and I got
8:00 pm premiere tickets. I went with my friends Sarah and Serena and it was a
lot of fun. (THE MOVIE IS AMAZING.)
![]() |
| See the Mockingjay in my hair?! |
A couple months ago I started taking voice
lessons. I tried out for an All State choir, and made it as a 1st
Soprano in the Mixed Choir. I will be going to Nampa, ID in April for the 3
days of practice and the concert. I also sing in a rockband that is through the
school (kinda) and it’s awesome. I love it so much. I have the coolest
friends ever. They attacked my house multiple times and they go on adventures
with me. They also introduced me to Studio C, the coolest comedy group ever. I
also discovered Lindsey Stirling, who is one of the coolest people ever and who
writes amazing music. Finally, I found the Disney Vault. They might want to
shut down Pirates of the Caribbean again.
Here’s to 2014!




No comments:
Post a Comment