Tagged!!!
I have been tagged. I think we all know the rules...wait and see if I tagged you at the end! ha ha!
3 Joys:(besides your family)
1) Playing Soccer
2) Reading
3) Hearing my children laugh
3 Fears
1. losing someone close to me
2. wild animals (especially bears)
3. the unknown
3 Goals:
1. finish writing a novel
2. get out of debt
3. raise righteous children
3 Obsessions:
1) my children
2) worrying (sad, but true)
3) chocolate
3 Random Facts:
1. I have enough (and more) college credits to have graduated with my bachelors, but just not enough upper division credits...I changed my major too much!!
2. I have not said a swear word since the sixth grade.
3. I love amusement parks and roller coasters, but I HATE crowds!
OK I have to tag 5 people...
Amanda W., Julie D., Susan H., Laura B., Malinda B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for tagging me! I have to admit that it took me forever to come up with my answers! Brain cloud... (have you seen Joe Versus the Volcano?)
Okay, I took you up on it, Miriam! I have the answers on my blog now. It probably would've taken me longer to come up with answers except recently I made a list of '100 things about myself' and had to reflect on myself more than I normally would. It's all still on the surface.
Now, YOU need to accept my challenge Miriam, to do a list of 100 things about yourself. It's hard at first, but then as you get going, it's funny how it all comes to you and flows out. Extremely insightful. Let me know if you take me up on my offer!! I'd love to read your list...LOL!
Love you blog Miriam! Girl camp looked like fun.
Okay- it's on my blog!!!!
Post a Comment