While I'm on writing about our "sticky" morning (see next post) I thought I'd get another post published that I've been meaning to for a while. Our garden consists of one bean plant, fairly pathetic I know but we're working our way into this gardening thing. Here's my kiddos holding our first harvest. We boiled them up a day or two later and the kids actually ate them!! I guess it's true that if they're involved in the growing of the vegetables, they're more likely to eat them. Maybe we'll try planting two vegetables next year. :)



Here's our swing set again. This time it has its crowning glory...the slide!!

Isaac loves to sit outside and watch his daddy mow the lawn.


Reese is a bike riding fiend!! He loves to be on his bike (or the bike just bigger than his that is our "spare bike" since Georgia outgrew it) and riding really fast. He loves to do "pop-a-wheelies" too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment