Hello everyone! We're back from a couple of weeks being gone. It's been a fun but exhausting two weeks. We've had visits to Vegas, Ogden, and a few days rafting and camping near Salmon, Idaho. I've got lots of pictures and when I have the energy and time I'll post them. School starts for my girls next Monday so we're trying to get back to normal and get ready for school at the same time. Not to mention that Kaitlin's decided that she needs her "own space" so we're trying to turn the library/guest room into a room for her and settle Megan and Georgia into their room without her and all of her stuff. All three girls have been in one room for a while, but as Kaitlin has hit the "T'ween" stage she is feeling the need for privacy and independence.
Check back soon for some posts and pictures or our travels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment