Sunday, August 31, 2008

Goose Egg

The other day I was out front talking to a friend when we heard a huge CLANG!! Somehow Reese had managed to run into the sign post that's on the edge of the sidewalk between our yard and our neighbors' while riding his bike. I rushed over there and while I carried him back across the yard it grew into this...



Poor kid!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

And I thought my Quinn was the leader in goose eggs. Looks like Reese gives him a run for his money. Hope he feels better now.

Laura said...

OUCH!!!! That looks AWFUL!!!!! I hope he's doing better. Wow. That gives me a headache just looking at it.

Mel said...

oh boy, is that what i have to look forward to with my two boys??? cooper fell off his bike today and scraped his elbow and knee pretty bad and it broke my heart. it was NOTHING like that. poor boy...