Sunday, August 31, 2008

First Day of School

My three oldest started school last Monday, August 25th. They are back at Bunker Elementary as 5th, 3rd, and 2nd graders. I forgot to take pictures of them before they left for school so I met them at school as they got released. This also gives you a look at their new hair cuts. I told the girls they could choose their own styles and both Megan and Georgia wanted "shorter!". Kaitlin just got hers trimmed.




Georgia is in Mrs. Taylor's 2nd grade class.





Megan is in Mrs. Westover's 3rd grade class.



Kaitlin is in Mrs. Smith's 5th grade class.



This is Megan and her friend Kia at the end of the first day.



They had no trouble taking off without me on their way home. We live so close they walk everyday.



Reese missed his sisters a lot the first couple of days and was super glad to see Kaitlin!



These are a couple other school friends. The first day went really well and the girls are happy to be back. Reese starts preschool this coming week, so we'll probably have another "first day of school" post soon.

No comments: