Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun Photos

Here's some pictures I thought I'd share. I'm not in a chatty mood tonight, so it will mostly be pictures.




Here's a couple of shots of our first snowfall. The storm started Saturday, Oct. 11th and finished up Sunday the 12th. It actually snowed a lot more than this, but luckily, this is all that stuck.




Reese and Isaac looked so cute on Sunday I couldn't help but take their pictures. They're showing you their "big muscles".



Isn't Reese a handsome little guy!




Isaac LOVES to race his "Big truck" around our house. This is the same Tonka he used as a walker. I guess I've told him that's it's too loud a lot of times because lately, he's been telling me, "plug ears, Mom," before he starts to race it. He also tells me to "clean this race track" when there's stuff on the floor in his way. Then we start the whole, "No, you clean up your race track." "No, you." "No, you..."

1 comment:

Mandy Waters said...

Oh, I love those boy stories. I'm really sorry you are heading into the bad winter again.