Monday, October 27, 2008

Kaitlin's last soccer game

Kaitlin had her last soccer game a couple of Wednesdays ago. It was the best game I've ever seen her team play!! She did very well and I decided that since it was the last game, I'd better get some pictures. The zoom on our camera is not great and I'm not the greatest photographer so the pictures are mostly her doing throw in's on the side line where I am. There's one where she's right in front of me, not the best picture, but I thought it was kind of funny. She's taking a corner kick in one and there's one of the team huddle at the end of the game. The last one is of her receiving her awards from her coach. I'll copy a nice email I got from him about her below.








"It was a pleasure to coach Kaitlin. There were times when I thought that Kaitlin should have been the coach. I think she was the most versatile player I've seen - she could play any position and she was a real asset during practice."

No comments: