Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Isaac in the Park

Today while Reese was at preschool and Isaac and I were running errands Ken called to let us know that he was going to the park to fly his airplane if we wanted to join him. I finished up a couple of quick errands hoping to make it to the park around the same time as him, but by the time we got there he had finished flying (his hands were freezing) and he was putting away his airplane. Luckily, he took a few minutes to join Isaac on the playground and I got to take cute pictures of them.





Ken surprised Isaac as he came around a bend in the twisty slide.



As Isaac came off the twisty slide he said, "Water on dat slide, Dad!" Note the dark spots on the back of his pants...



Isaac raced Ken and I back to the cars and when we came around the front of Ken's we found him sprawled out on the speed bump between the cars pretending to breathe heavy and saying, "I's tired!" Of course he got up before I could take his picture and this is the best substitute picture I could get.



After the park, we ran more errands before picking up Reese from school. This was Isaac charming people at the post office holding a package for Aunt Melanie.

No comments: