How many times can 5 children throw up in the course of 9 days?
Way too many!!!
We've had the weirdest stomach thing going on lately. Each of the kids seem to have a bout of stomach flu last week. By Wednesday all of them had had their turn. I thought we were done, but alas, since then 3 of the 5 have thrown up again, 1 of them multiple times!! Megan was the last to throw up last night at about 11:30pm so I'm hoping that might be the last...but I'm not holding my breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that sounds rough!! Hopefully you're all on the mend by now.
Your family really does have it bad when they get it. I remember so many times of you telling me about the throwing up except usually its when Ken is out of town..is he gone? I remember when you came down just you last year and you jokingly said you wished the kdis would puke all night one night while you were gone so he could see what it was like. I have to say that dealing with puking kids is so HARD!! You just can't do anything for them they just have to get it all out. Poor things!
Post a Comment